- RSS Channel Showcase 4583482
- RSS Channel Showcase 3897377
- RSS Channel Showcase 4812014
- RSS Channel Showcase 4475689
Articles on this Page
- 03/30/16--19:34: _Trust that the Spir...
- 04/01/16--15:36: _Service. Are You Ki...
- 11/29/16--08:00: _Do You Refract ‘The...
- 02/10/17--11:19: _Do You Talk About L...
- 07/07/17--11:23: _The Happiness Lie (...
- 09/26/17--09:30: _The Joy Harvey is B...
- 03/30/16--19:34: Trust that the Spirit Will Guide You
- 04/01/16--15:36: Service. Are You Kidding?
- 11/29/16--08:00: Do You Refract ‘The Light’?
- 02/10/17--11:19: Do You Talk About Love, or Do You Love?
- 07/07/17--11:23: The Happiness Lie (Part 1)
- 09/26/17--09:30: The Joy Harvey is Bringing
President Henry B. Eyring continued the theme of service during the April 2016 women’s session of conference in his talk, entitled, Trust in That Spirit Which Leadeth to Do Good . He said that throughout the meeting, the sisters would be “inspired to do more to help our Master in His work to lift up […]
How many times have you caught yourself saying, “I’d love to serve, but I just don’t have time”? It might be that we’ve been asked to be in a particular calling. We’ve all probably said this many times throughout our life, thinking we have been simply too busy to serve. Cheryl Esplin’s talk in the General […]
Twenty-six thousand! You read that right. There were twenty-six thousand hanging crystals to individually clean, by hand, on the massive and breath-taking chandelier that floated above our heads in the Celestial Room of the Dallas Texas temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It took eight volunteers a combined thirty-five to forty […]
The world has been talking about love for a long time. Who do we love? How do we express love? What does love look like? What does it not look like? We have been spending so much time telling others to love as we do, that we have forgotten to love those very people we […]
“Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.” (2 Nephi 2:25) “Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” (President Gordon B. Hinckley) I recently came across an opinion that believed that enduring to the end contradicts happiness. This opinion believed that one can’t be happy while […]
I stank. Everyone around me stank too. In fact the whole area stank. But each of us, including sweet Paula and Juliette whose homes were destroyed by hurricane Harvey, were feeling the joy that being served and serving brings. I’d like to share with you the experience I had this past weekend as my husband […]